HM Submarine C20
Ordered under the 1907/8 building programme, C20 was laid down on 1 June 1908 and launched on 27 November 1909 by Lady Drury, wife of the C-in-C at The Nore. Admiral Sir Charles C.Drury. GCVO.KCB.KCSI.
On 10th July 1914 C20 was at Dundee and received a visit from the King.
At the outbreak of WW1, C20 was based at Leith and under the command of Lt. Francis J. H. Dawson. She later transferred to Dover and finished the war based at Portsmouth with the 6th Submarine Flotilla.
C20 was sold to scrap in Sunderland on 26 May 1921.